Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Short trip to the Islands...

I spent this weekend at BYU-Hawaii visiting Clarissa before I leave on my mission. I stopped in Seattle on the way and spent a night with Sara Hyer, a good friend of mine and one of the most amazing people ever. We had such a fun time!
It was a short trip but I had a great time seeing old faces and old places. I stayed with my good friend Dustin and his wife Hiva in their TVA apartment. I love Dustin and Hiva. They are the most adorable and selfless people I know. The first thing I did when I got in was curl Clarissa's hair for Fall Ball that night. Luckily my dress that I had mailed to her got there in time. She looked stunning.

I was also able to attend a session at the Laie Temple. It was in Tongan. I loved it.

I am now convinced I am going to marry a Tongan. Dustin and Hiva got a kick out of how serious I am.





Here are Dustin, myself, and Justin just before I flew out Sunday night. I've had so many fun times with these two!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Well, if you marry a Tongan, be prepared to cook a lot of food! :)