Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ducks in a Row

So, while I loved the firm I was with this summer, I didn't enjoy so much the auditing that I was doing. I interviewed a couple weeks ago to intern with a different group within the same firm when I get back from my mission. This group is more finance focused and offers more intuitive and complex work earlier on. Loved the office, the location (13th and K St. downtown), the people, everything.

This is one of the first interviews I've come out of really feeling unsure of the verdict. The interview was a little more than behavioral, though I didn't get a brain teaser like some of the other candidates. Also, the group is quite a bit smaller making it much more competitive. After settling with the thought there would be other options if this didn't work out, I received a rather pleasant call from my spunky recruiter informing me they would like to make an offer for the summer of 2010.

I am happy to be joining PricewaterhouseCooper's Structured Finance Group in the Washington, DC office in the summer of 2010 and hopefully full-time following graduation!
Yay for getting my ducks in a row!... A row that I'll actually enjoy.

No comments: