Saturday, December 25, 2010

Another Year Has Passed


Mele Kelikimaka! Feliz Navidad! Merry Christmas!

What a great Christmas! I am so grateful for my family! We had the whole family together for dinner tonight, which, might I add, was hands down the best meal I have had in years! The ham, sweet potatoes, homemade rolls, eclair pie, and sparkling punch, and the other 20 items on the table were absolutely divine. With everyone together, I tried to discuss important agenda
items such as future family reunions, but as always, the conversation was diverted to lighter and less important topics, such as moving to Germany, "our diet starts tomorrow," and past love life scandal links between C&C. I also loved seeing the National Christmas Tree and the DC Temple Festival of Lights!



I cannot even believe 2011 is right around the corner but here go some

2010 Highlights...

Last 4 months of my mission in Houston, TX
Back in Houston for a Mexico v. Angola friendly with the Patino family
Dukelow Family Reunion in San Diego- Fourth of July Weekend
PwC FICG Internship. What a fun group of interns!
Several NYC/DC rendezvous with my favorite Carrie Lipscomb!
Signing a full-time IBD job offer with Wells Fargo
Teaching some amazing Hermanas & Elderes at the MTC
Apt prayer/boggle with fabulous roommates Fall 2010 @ the Elms
Short but sweet stop in Yorba Linda, CA before MD for Christmas :)
Being with the ones I love for Christmas 2010

No comments: